Menu

Denver & Columbine area schools shut down bc of woman obsessed with Columbine massacre

unsinkable

56 minutes ago, MysteryJen said:

Over 200 schools are closed here, all the major districts up and down the Front Range, private schools, vocational schools, preschools, etc.

The foothills west of Jefferson County are vast- a single person could easily disappear.

Yeah, I lived out west, in the high desert. it is incredible.

i wish there was more info...what is she driving? is she paying cash for stuff? does she have piercings? height? weight? maybe this is being covered locally, and not nationally. 

Based on her pictures, she looks much older than 18. but that could be poor picture quality.

i read she was found dead of a self-inflicted gun shot wound. 

I had told my DD this morning that my gut was telling me this was a suicide trip, not a mass murder trip. Now that it is over I am reading that her family reported her missing and that she had mental health issues.

Heart-breaking.

2 hours ago, unsinkable said:

i read she was found dead of a self-inflicted gun shot wound. 

I had told my DD this morning that my gut was telling me this was a suicide trip, not a mass murder trip. Now that it is over I am reading that her family reported her missing and that she had mental health issues.

The gunman at Seattle Pacific University was also a Columbine freak and had made a "pilgrimage" to that area.  Unfortunately he killed 1 and injured others, so I'm thankful that this recent event ended the way it did with no innocent victims.

The newstory that I read said that witnesses had reported a woman running naked through the woods with a gun.  It would be interesting to know if her mental issues were actually a brain rotted by drugs.   (Just recently I had heard something on a local report about some drugs making people strip and do erratic things like running in traffic.)