Menu

The I Don't Know Teachers Lounge 10-30-2018

scrapbookbuzz

Good morning and welcome to the Lounge!

Today's theme is brought to you by the fact that I don't know if my son is still sick or not (he's still sleeping) and I don't know if I should
go into work or stay home yet. We'll see in a bit.

What's on your schedule today? Here: don't know just yet.

What's on the menu today? Here: I don't know that yet, either. 

What don't YOU know today? here: see above.

Talk to me! ?

I don’t know what I don’t know yet. 

I am taking dd to the doctor. I don’t know what he will suggest next. So there is something I don’t  know. 

After the doctor we are going to a gluten free cafe for lunch. I don’t know if I will order my usual for lunch or not. (But I probably will since it is my usual for a reason. )

• Like 3

Scrap

Hoping he is better today.  I thought one of my kids was over it, but she woke up today sneezing and with a runny nose.  Argh.  Oh well. 

I don't know how the day is going to go today.  I just have to get through it.  

We have a really busy day and will be out of the house from 11:30-9:30 pm.    I am praying that the youngest will fall asleep in the car, but she never ever does. She needs a nap.  

I think we are going to pick up something to eat tonight, but we are bringing lunch.  So that will keep the cost down a bit.  I don't know what we will pick up tonight.  Lots of people go to a nearby grocery store to eat, so maybe we will try that.   There isn't much else close.  

• Like 3

So many things I don't know. Today, I don't know how the traffic will be on the way home from the science center, and so whether I will have time to pick up our CSA box. 

I do know that I need to pick up Dd first, and that we are having mexican layered dip for dinner.

I know that I will make a major effort to go to bed early tonight, since I have to get up about 4:00 am! Ugh.

• Like 1