Menu

Bigfoot's Soccer Cleats

Reefgazer

1 hour ago, Margaret in CO said:

I did find those, but they are not in wide width, so I am not sure they will fit. But I guess I will try them because there are so few options for Bigfoot.

Unfortunately, they look like all they have are football cleats, but XLFeet has shoes in that size range. If they can’t get you soccer cleats, maybe they can point you in the right direction? https://www.xlfeet.com/Large-Cleats-s/164907.htm

Other possible avenues would be soccer.com or a soccer specific store. They might be able to answer the “who makes them” question.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mamaraby said:

Unfortunately, they look like all they have are football cleats, but XLFeet has shoes in that size range. If they can’t get you soccer cleats, maybe they can point you in the right direction? https://www.xlfeet.com/Large-Cleats-s/164907.htm

Other possible avenues would be soccer.com or a soccer specific store. They might be able to answer the “who makes them” question.

Yeah, we checked that place out, but they are all football and baseball cleats.

10 minutes ago, Rachel said:

What about football cleats? Is there a low top version that could work for soccer? 

My husband wears a 15, but not a wide. It can be difficult to find specialty shoes in his size but not as hard as it was before online shopping existed. 

He will get booted from the game for wearing football or baseball cleats; they are dangerous if you accidentally kick another player.  I tried to find custom made ones, but no one even custom makes them.

• Like 3

Are there any professional soccer players who wear his size?  Maybe you could tag him on twitter or whatever.  I would think anyone with that shoe size would be sympathetic.  I myself wear a really odd shoe size and it is difficult to find shoes that fit and nearly impossible to find shoes that are comfortable.

33 minutes ago, Reefgazer said:

He will get booted from the game for wearing football or baseball cleats; they are dangerous if you accidentally kick another player.  I tried to find custom made ones, but no one even custom makes them.

That’s too bad, I thought the difference was lace placement and cleat pattern. I didn’t realize the actual cleat was different.  Maybe there is a European brand that makes them?

37 minutes ago, Reefgazer said:

That’s too bad, I thought the difference was lace placement and cleat pattern. I didn’t realize the actual cleat was different.  Maybe there is a European brand that makes them? What about New Balance? They are known for selling wide shoes. 

You may have to get in touch with the corporate office for one of the soccer cleat brands. My husband was recently shopping for shoes at the local running store. We learned that Brooks sells wides in a 15 and will even sell two different sized shoes if needed, but they have to be special ordered. You won’t find them online or even at a specialty store but a specialty store can order them. 

Have you tried contacting Under Armour?  My wide-foot kid (with the caveat that he will probably never have size 15 shoes) can wear regular Under Armour cleats for baseball.  We had to do UA for soccer for him too, when he played.  It looks like they only go up to 14 on their website for soccer cleats though.