Menu

Has anyone heard from OneStep?

12 hours ago, kbutton said:

I was hoping to see her in a group/club we're both in, but that club is nowhere to be found right now. 

Kbutton, if the group you mean is the Middle and High School Learning Challenges, I can access and post in it, but there aren't any current topics or activity. There seems to be a lot of confusion still involving clubs, who can get to them, etc. ?

Maybe I'll go start a thread there just to see who is around and has access.

I'm concerned that a lot of people have disappeared during the upgrade.

25 minutes ago, Heathermomster said:

I cannot see that club at all.

Can you see other clubs?

For me, if I go through the three lines in the upper right corner, then "browse", then "clubs", I get a long list of clubs. There are ten pages of them, and the one with the most recent activity seems to be on top. This club was on page nine, but after I posted on it, it jumped to the top of page one. For me, there is a check mark on it, which seems to indicate that I'm a member.

Under that long list of clubs, on the first page, there is a list of my clubs.

It's all very convoluted.

37 minutes ago, kbutton said:

I don't think I'm seeing that club at all.

If we're talking about the same club, it does exist. I posted in it yesterday, but that is currently its only content.

All the clubs seem to have lost all content from before the update. Most appear inactive.

Clubs/groups which are private seem to be invisible unless you are currently listed as a member. Membership seems to have been unintentionally reduced in a bunch of clubs. If that has happened to you, you would not see the club at all. For instance, I can't see the Bible-believing Christians club which is being discussed in the chat board, because it's private and I'm not a member. But if you are supposed to be a member, you can contact admin or a moderator and get back in, I think. At least, that's what happened in another group I'm in.

Whether there's going to be any ongoing activity in the club is a separate question. It's sad to see so little going on in groups which used to be reasonably busy. ?

18 hours ago, Innisfree said:

If we're talking about the same club, it does exist. I posted in it yesterday, but that is currently its only content.

All the clubs seem to have lost all content from before the update. Most appear inactive.

Clubs/groups which are private seem to be invisible unless you are currently listed as a member. Membership seems to have been unintentionally reduced in a bunch of clubs. If that has happened to you, you would not see the club at all. For instance, I can't see the Bible-believing Christians club which is being discussed in the chat board, because it's private and I'm not a member. But if you are supposed to be a member, you can contact admin or a moderator and get back in, I think. At least, that's what happened in another group I'm in.

Whether there's going to be any ongoing activity in the club is a separate question. It's sad to see so little going on in groups which used to be reasonably busy. ?

yes, I was in it.

• 1 month later...

Onestep asked me to let you all know that besides having an insane schedule, she is dealing with ongoing health issues and a temporary relocation to another city for her youngest child. She feels bad that she has not been on here, but her old computer died, she's not up to trying to figure out passwords again and it's taking a lot of effort even to get up each morning

• Like 5