Menu

Does this exist? Workbook {like spectrum} but for History?

I'm trying to work less on academics this year and more on school habits. One of this things I've done is to {with DD's input} switch to more workbook based programs. We've found Spectrum workbooks to be a good fit for Language Arts and Science - but they don't have history! We were doing lifepac....but it's just not working. it's too much, too biased, and just not a good fit. Does anyone know of something similar to spectrum workbooks, for either US, Texas or World history? Geared towards middle school -ish?

Everything You Need to Ace American History in one Notebook

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-Need-American-History-Notebook/dp/0761160833/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525371745&sr=8-1&keywords=big+notebook+us+history

There are questions at the end of each section, but you would need a separate notebook to write the answers.  There is a world history one too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, smfmommy said:

Everything You Need to Ace American History in one Notebook

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-Need-American-History-Notebook/dp/0761160833/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525371745&sr=8-1&keywords=big+notebook+us+history

There are questions at the end of each section, but you would need a separate notebook to write the answers.  There is a world history one too.

This looks like a really good book! I have no one to use it with but want to order it anyway!