Menu

Remember the scary church experience threads?

Katy

There was one where an older guy was making things uncomfortable for a daughter while she was cleaning the church. 

There was another where a woman had a guy being very weirdly dominant in choir practice, forcing a handshake despite her husband being on the other side of the room.

I was just wondering about both situations and how they got resolved.  I'm sorry, I don't remember who posted them or I'd google the specifics.

• Like 1

I'm the one with the choir guy insisting I shake his hand.   It technically hasn't been resolved because I've had no more encounters.  He's been there a few times that I've been there, but he keeps his distance.  I have run through the scenarios of what I'll do or how I'll respond if it happens again.  Now that I'm prepared I suspect that means it will never happen again  because that's how my life goes. 

I remember the other incident but also don't remember who posted about it. 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

I'm the one with the choir guy insisting I shake his hand.   It technically hasn't been resolved because I've had no more encounters.  He's been there a few times that I've been there, but he keeps his distance.  I have run through the scenarios of what I'll do or how I'll respond if it happens again.  Now that I'm prepared I suspect that means it will never happen again  because that's how my life goes. 

I remember the other incident but also don't remember who posted about it. 

That's how my life goes, too.  ::hugs::  I'm glad your mind is settled, though.  That's important whether we use it or not.

• Like 1