Menu

Progesterone cream

I tried something from GNC first. It seemed to help some. I decided to go to the doctor though. I now have a stronger amount than you can get without a prescription. I get it at a compounding pharmacy. I noticed a difference right away. Not a complete difference right away. But enough to know this was the path I needed to be on. The dosage for my cream is 100 mg per mL. I use a total of 1 mL daily for as much as I need it during the month. I am still working that part out.

I use the Emerita brand. It is one of the ones that my doctor recommends. I have been using it for 4 months now. I saw some difference right away but recently I have noticed a big difference. I feel so much less stressed, less hot flashes and much less bloating. I am 44 but am using it for PMS 2 weeks at a time. not for the 3 week perimenopause yet.

I used a cream from a compounding pharmacy and the results were almost immediate. I would be so edgy and anxious I could hardly breathe and when I'd use the cream, it would be like someone gave me a valium. It was awesome. Unfortunately, I think the dose was too high for me because after using it for a month or so, it started having the opposite effect. When I had my blood drawn after using the prosterone, my level was very high.

I've recently tried an over the counter cream after taking a long break from the other. I think it's called Progest and it does not give me the instant and immediate relief that the compounding pharmacy stuff did, but it definitely made a big enough difference for me that I could go on and have a much better day within 15 minutes.

Lisa