Menu

Just for Fun - You have one hour to pack for witness protection!

frugalmamatx

I suppose my laptop, my purse (with credit cards), some important documents, a few clothes, and some photo albums.  Everything else is really replaceable.

I did have to make that decision once when I was caught in an high-rise apartment fire.  I had about one minute to grab something.  I grabbed my purse and my computer.  That was before I had kids.

Well this makes me want to get back on the scanning photographs bandwagon.  They may be able to delete my life, but they can't delete memorized photo account passwords.

Obviously natural disasters are a bigger reason to do this than than Witness Protection.  I have no fear any of us is going to witness a crime that would require that.

- five outfits per person would be about two duffle bags

- the portable safe with our SS cards and birth certificates and a few other valuables.

Already packed.

- current year school books and supplies. Sort of already packed. (They stay in a three-drawer dresser in the dining room. One drawer for each kid.) One large duffle bag.

- laptop and charger, external hard drive. In laptop bag.

- dog, grandmothers quilt, a painting, and a framed embroidery.

I think that's all I'd be allowed, but that's fine since we live pretty lightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SamanthaCarter