Menu

This is not a political/election post but.....

Have you seen these Cabbage Patch dolls on Ebay to look like McCain, Palin, Obama and Liden? This may have been posted already as I get way behind here, but I thought those were too cute. All the money goes to a good cause too- Toys for Tots. Please do not turn this into a political thread. editing to add the link http://stores.ebay.com/Auction-Cause_W0QQfsubZ481950014

The charity fund raising is a fantastic thing - but I have to say, those dolls are kinda creepy looking, made like adults! :tongue_smilie: ....but then again, Cabbage Patch dolls in general are creepy looking.:lol: 'course, that didn't stop me from having a bunch of them as a kid when they were the big thing. ;)

I'd never buy one at normal Cabbage Patch price, but what a great idea. I think CPs are creepy, but I know there are people who are interested in that sort of thing. It's a very creative fundraiser for Toys for Tots. Obama's looks the least like him, though. It should have had bigger ears and a longer, thinner face.