Menu

KidsBowlFree.com

theelfqueen

I love this program! Free Bowling EVERY DAY! (April 10 to Oct 31! at my local bowling center!) for kids under 16... but you can buy a family pass for the over 16 set (price varies by bowling center but it's a good deal -- a one time payment for passes for all summer for the adults listed).

There's also KidsSkateFree.com but my local skate places dropped them this year :(

• Like 2

I signed up for it and paid the twenty bucks so that she and I could bowl too. May 1 is the start date here.

I'm not understanding though.... Do we just go in and inform them we can bowl for free?

I have done the bowling in the past couple of years. The first two years we had a blast with the family pass, then last year we didn't really use it that much so I don't want to buy the family pass again this year. I still want to sign up my youngest but I was thinking of bringing a friend of hers. Do you know how this works? Her family would sign her up for the program too, but would she be allowed to play if she came with us and not her family?

I signed up for it and paid the twenty bucks so that she and I could bowl too. May 1 is the start date here.

I'm not understanding though.... Do we just go in and inform them we can bowl for free?

You will get passes emailed to you each month with the child's name on them. You take them to the bowling center listed on the passes during the times they have open bowling. You will probably still need to pay for bowling shoes unless you own some.

• Like 1

I love this program! Free Bowling EVERY DAY! (April 10 to Oct 31! at my local bowling center!) for kids under 16... but you can buy a family pass for the over 16 set (price varies by bowling center but it's a good deal -- a one time payment for passes for all summer for the adults listed).

There's also KidsSkateFree.com but my local skate places dropped them this year :(

We did this two years in a row and the kids loved it.  Both my boys are over the age limit this year and on to other things now but it was great when we did it. 

They send you (or you can print from the website or sometimes show on your phone) coupons each week for those days. So it will have each child's name and the date. It covers the bowling but not shoe rentals (or the skating but not always skate rentals).

I have done the bowling in the past couple of years. The first two years we had a blast with the family pass, then last year we didn't really use it that much so I don't want to buy the family pass again this year. I still want to sign up my youngest but I was thinking of bringing a friend of hers. Do you know how this works? Her family would sign her up for the program too, but would she be allowed to play if she came with us and not her family?

I have my brother sign up my niece (and I've told other friends) and she just goes with us and they drop off her coupons with her. As long as you have the coupon, at ours they don't care who is with who (My own kids have different last names than one another -- the older two are from a previous marriage to the younger one).

• Like 1