Menu

Participate in a Stanford parenting study

This is so funny. I'm actually now at Stanford using their wifi and got this message when I am free to do their survey :)

"Due to overwhelming response, we've currently reached capacity for this study. Thank you for your interest and check back later!"

• Like 5

This is so funny. I'm actually now at Stanford using their wifi and got this message when I am free to do their survey :)

"Due to overwhelming response, we've currently reached capacity for this study. Thank you for your interest and check back later!"

I guess parents have quite some emotions about parent emotions (which seems to be the topic of the study, based on what the browser tab says - I don't have a clue otherwise, since I got the same message).

• Like 1

I tried it & got partway through before getting the message that I'd already completed the survey for them previously.  :confused1:

I was looking forward to the $15 Amazon gift card they promised at the beginning.  :laugh:

• Like 1

I tried it & got partway through before getting the message that I'd already completed the survey for them previously. :confused1:

I was looking forward to the $15 Amazon gift card they promised at the beginning. :laugh:

That is weird!

Maybe your answers were identical to someone else?!?

The survey was clearly designed to suss out people who were not taking it seriously (questions just to test if you were reading carefully and following directions). It made me think there must be a whole science now related to how to tell if survey responses are genuine.

I noticed a lot of questions that were very similar to each other - checking to see if you answered the same as the last time. The question at the bottom of one page told me to mark a specific answer. Yep, definitely have to be paying attention. It was an interesting survey - as far as I got.

• Like 1