Menu

Snack box subscriptions?

Kassia

We did Nature Box for a little while and it was pretty good. We liked all the things they had in it. It was easy to say you didn't want or like something and get something different. It was interesting stuff for the most part. It would come in five little pouches - enough for several snack sittings or for everyone to devour at once.

But I don't have any points of comparison so I have no idea if that one is best.

We did Nature Box for a little while and it was pretty good. We liked all the things they had in it. It was easy to say you didn't want or like something and get something different. It was interesting stuff for the most part. It would come in five little pouches - enough for several snack sittings or for everyone to devour at once.

But I don't have any points of comparison so I have no idea if that one is best.

Target stores now sell Nature Box snacks. Of course, not the one by me. 😑

We did one... maybe Graze?  It was okay, kind of hit and miss.  What was frustrating though was that we got a subscription for six months I think, and we had to remember to cancel it after that period.  I remembered one week too late, but figured that was okay, what's an additional month.  So, I asked them to cancel after the end of that month.  I assumed that after six months, we could cancel anytime monthly after that.  Nope.  Because we had originally signed up for six months, we didn't have the opportunity again to cancel until after another six months.  It seemed kind of strange.  So, moral of the story:  remember to cancel it ahead of time!

Snack Crate looks interesting. Do you want it for the fun and novelty or nutrition?

More for fun and novelty.  My in-laws are they typical elderly people who have everything and are tough to buy for.  I thought it would be fun for them to receive monthly snacks in the mail.  Snack Crate does look interesting!  I'll have to look into that.

I was considering Graze, but I went to their facebook page and it seems like there may be a lot of customer service issues so I am wary of signing up with them.