Menu

Sleep talking ds16

Scarlett

Everyone is asleep except me.....I hear a commotion in Ds's16 room....and him talking......so I get up and open his door....he has his head raised up looking at me. I said, 'are you ok?' He says ' yeah, I just accidentally set off a trip wire in my pillow case'. I said, ' a trip wire in your what?' He repeats in my pillowcase. I said,ok, well go back to sleep. He says, " that makes sense right?.' I said not really there is no trip wire in your pillow case, he says well I understand what you are saying but there is this this little wire.....I said, ok go to sleep now.

Meanwhile ....I am LOLand dying laughing so hard.

• Like 5

I talk in my sleep. sometimes I wake up during the conversation. mostly I say nonsense fragments of sentences or things that are a bit ridiculous and DH gives me a nudge and I stop talking.  Once I apparently started having a big argument with DH and said some very nasty things :ohmy: ( things I would not say if I was awake). I woke up when he was replying to me. I have no idea what I said at all. :ohmy:

• Like 1

A trip wire in his pillow... that's awesome. has he been reading spy novels lately?

DH sometimes sleep talks. One night he kept cycling through the same dream where apparently a close friend was goofing up some sort of group photo at our wedding. DH must have thought it was hilarious. He gafawed off and on for what seemed like hours. Honestly I was a bit annoyed that I couldn't be there, too. He was having so much fun!

• Like 1

A trip wire in his pillow... that's awesome. has he been reading spy novels lately?

DH sometimes sleep talks. One night he kept cycling through the same dream where apparently a close friend was goofing up some sort of group photo at our wedding. DH must have thought it was hilarious. He gafawed off and on for what seemed like hours. Honestly I was a bit annoyed that I couldn't be there, too. He was having so much fun!

He was playing Minecraft just before bed. I bet that was it.

• Like 1

LOL! Is your house rigged?

I hope not!

When he starts talking it sounds like he is fully awake and having a conversation with someone. It freaks me out! I mean I know he is 6'3 and 180 but I always have to go check on him and make sure someone is not in his room kidnapping him? 😂

• Like 1

I talk in my sleep. sometimes I wake up during the conversation. mostly I say nonsense fragments of sentences or things that are a bit ridiculous and DH gives me a nudge and I stop talking. Once I apparently started having a big argument with DH and said some very nasty things :ohmy: ( things I would not say if I was awake). I woke up when he was replying to me. I have no idea what I said at all. :ohmy:

I mostly say nonsense half phrases too.....one I seem to be stuck on in recent years is 'there's just that one thing'. Dh can't ever get me to tell him what the one thing is. LOL

• Like 1