Menu

A brag...

I am using "Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization" with my kids this year. Much to my surprise all 3 of my kids are really enjoying it. This morning to save time I was just going to have them recite the list together. My 4 year old requested to do the whole list (to where we are). He recited the first 6 poems, nearly flawlessly and with expression! I had no idea he knew them all.

What's your brag today?

• Like 13

Preschoolers memory capacity regularly amazes me :)

No brag today, I'm sitting and cuddling a sick toddler. Grateful I am able to be with my kiddos when they need me :001_wub:

I hope your little one feels better soon! I hate it when my kids are sick, but I do enjoy the extra cuddles.
  • Like 2

I am using "Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization" with my kids this year. Much to my surprise all 3 of my kids are really enjoying it. This morning to save time I was just going to have them recite the list together. My 4 year old requested to do the whole list (to where we are). He recited the first 6 poems, nearly flawlessly and with expression! I had no idea he knew them all.

What's your brag today?

I don't have any brags today, but I agree it's an awesome program. My four year old who usually doesn't pay much attention to things like that got the biggest kick out of Ooey Gooey when we first started. I smile right now thinking of how she cracks up at the end as she says OOOEEYYYY GOOOOOEEYYYYY!!! :)