Menu

If you use IEW...

mamamoose

What do you use for articles/stories from which to draw your KWO? Looking for 1st and 2nd grade material that might have pictures for coloring or something to add to the fun! I have ideas for my older two, but if you have something fantastic for my 3rd and 5th grader, throw those in too!

This is what we started out with SWI-A https://www.christianbook.com/iew-student-writing-intensive-level-a/andrew-pudewa/9780984099016/pd/099016?event=Homeschool|1007944

It had everything we needed.  I did not bother with the teacher dvds since I could just watch the dvds with dd and understand what she needed to do.  It worked just fine for us.  We have done SWI - A and then the Continuation Courses A and B.  Dd is now doing the Elegant Essay.  It is a great program.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not get those as downloads--maybe I missed something?

My box that the TWSS came in had a piece of blue cardstock that says "Premium Subscription" across the top of it and has a premium code to access streaming, mp3s, and downloads. There was also a blue piece if paper with a big black "e" on it in the front if the binder that says "Accessing Your Downloads".

Once I got online and input my premium code, there were lots of downloads I could add to my account for free. I'm pretty sure the source packetvwas knew of those, but it's possible I'm misremembering and it was part of the SWI instead. I downloaded a lot that day! 😃

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

My box that the TWSS came in had a piece of blue cardstock that says "Premium Subscription" across the top of it and has a premium code to access streaming, mp3s, and downloads. There was also a blue piece if paper with a big black "e" on it in the front if the binder that says "Accessing Your Downloads".

Once I got online and input my premium code, there were lots of downloads I could add to my account for free. I'm pretty sure the source packetvwas knew of those, but it's possible I'm misremembering and it was part of the SWI instead. I downloaded a lot that day! 😃

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

As far as I can see it's not in the downloads. ☺ï¸