Menu

Anti-fatigue kitchen mats

Lady Florida.

Do you have one(s) you love? I had a set that slid around too much, so I bought new ones. They're tan and impossible to get clean. I have light colored ceramic floors and would prefer not to have dark mats. Light solid or print would be best. Easy to clean is a must.

I need two - one for by the sink and one by the stove. I'm looking at these. Does anyone have them? Have any other suggestions?

Oh, and I don't want to spend a fortune.

Edited by Lady Florida.

I have these and yes they cost me a ton but since I bought them, I haven't had to cope with cheaper flattening mats or fraying mats or slipping mats or mats coming apart all the time. I move them only for vacuuming. For cleaning I just wipe/ mop them with whatever I am using (water/ Bona). I am pre-diabetic with sore feet and spend a lot of time washing/ cooking/ baking in the kitchen. These have made such a difference and even withstand the gnawing of a particularly mischievous teething puppy (I do chase him away when I catch him chewing on it).

• Like 1