Menu

Headspace App

rainbowmama

Does anyone use Headspace App? I finished the free trial; I like it better than the other meditation apps I've tried; but I'm waffling on the price of the monthly subscription. If you use or have used it, do you feel like it's worth it? What paths have you used? Have your kids tried any of the paths directed at kids? Thanks.

I really liked the free trial but can't bring myself to pay for it.  I might spring for it if I find myself being caretaker for my inlaws because if I'm there I have none of my usual sources of stress relief...bike trail, house renovations, friends.    

I hope someone who uses it chimes in - I'd like to hear how others like it on a more ongoing basis. 

I recently bought it at a discount (maybe 70 vs 90?) I use it everyday. I find myself now "noting" when I'm anxious and I'm more aware of "present moment" since using it. It helps that I use it everyday which solidifies those lessons. I'll be honest, I wouldn't have bought it at the original price, so I'm glad they had the discount. From what I remember, it will renew in one year at the discounted price too. I found out about the discount through an email so make sure you sign up for emails. With the holidys coming, maybe they'll have another offer.

• Like 2

I recently bought it at a discount (maybe 70 vs 90?) I use it everyday. I find myself now "noting" when I'm anxious and I'm more aware of "present moment" since using it. It helps that I use it everyday which solidifies those lessons. I'll be honest, I wouldn't have bought it at the original price, so I'm glad they had the discount. From what I remember, it will renew in one year at the discounted price too. I found out about the discount through an email so make sure you sign up for emails. With the holidys coming, maybe they'll have another offer.

That's very helpful. I'm not on their mailing list nor did I realize that it sometimes went on sale like that. I'll sign up and wait for a good deal. Thanks.