Menu

First order of Fabletics ...

Soror

Finally caved to their sweet discount on the first order. I got the Esme outfit, it has the Salar Capri (45k!!!! reviews 4.5 stars) and Penny(blue/green floral tank). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them both. The leggings feel so incredibly smooth. I sized down in the tank based on reviews and it is perfect fit- not skin tight but won't budge when upside down and I love the pattern as all the rest of my tanks are solid. With the discount it was $17(with tax and free shipping) for BOTH pieces. I'll probably cancel before I get any of the monthly orders or wait for another good deal but it was worth the hassle to get this outfit.

• Like 3

I've been ordering from their sister site JustFab for over a year now.  I love, love, love their boots, and everything I've ordered has been perfect and fits like a glove.  There's a really good deal being offered right now for JustFab members to order from Fabletics, but I've been trying to resist.

I do dislike the subscription model of their sites, but so far I've remembered to log on at the beginning of each month and decline an order so they don't automatically charge my credit card.  Then I shop at my leisure and at my price point instead of what they automatically charge.

• Like 1

Oh, and the Salar leggings come up mid-belly and have some serious compression so everything is all smooth and tight and very flattering(and it keeps everything in place for exercising too).

I've been ordering from their sister site JustFab for over a year now.  I love, love, love their boots, and everything I've ordered has been perfect and fits like a glove.  There's a really good deal being offered right now for JustFab members to order from Fabletics, but I've been trying to resist.

I do dislike the subscription model of their sites, but so far I've remembered to log on at the beginning of each month and decline an order so they don't automatically charge my credit card.  Then I shop at my leisure and at my price point instead of what they automatically charge.

I hadn't heard of JustFab. I'll have to check them out.

I didn't know they were related. I was a member of FabKids for a while, though. Let's just say I screwed up and forgot to file my paperwork for the money on the free magazine (in lieu of the magazine you can do this) and I'd sometimes forget to cancel for the month. I have too many email accounts and if they did send a reminder, I didn't notice when I needed to. I finally set up the reminders on my phone, but by then I'd already racked up $60 (2 cycles) in clothing/shoes for ds and decided to quit. Now I'm crossing my fingers that the shoes I got will fit him because I've closed the account and stashed them away for Christmas. Some of the items were worth the cost, but many were not. Oh and I found out the hard way that if you had a different dollar amount in your cart than what you had as store credit, the only way to use the credit was via the phone. For example, if I had $60 of merch allowed (two months of $30 credit), but I only put $45 in my cart, it would only let me use one $30 redemption. I'm not sure if Fabletics is like that, but just a heads up.

I hadn't heard of JustFab. I'll have to check them out.

Fair warning... if you like clothes and accessories, it is very easy to overspend. Their price points are excellent, but there is SO MUCH GOOD STUFF. :drool: It's very hard to resist. So shamefully hard to resist. :blush:

Edited by Audrey
  • Like 2

Fair warning... if you like clothes and accessories, it is very easy to overspend. Their price points are excellent, but there is SO MUCH GOOD STUFF. :drool: It's very hard to resist. So shamefully hard to resist. :blush:

:iagree:

Also, read the reviews and size recommendations, as I find them very accurate as far as whether something fits true to size or skews.  I bought a really cute shirt dress not too long ago and according to the reviews it skewed small so I ordered a size up (which I never would have done).  Fit perfectly.

The boots and shoes are what reel me in though.  Four pairs of super adorable and fun boots, very reasonably priced and the size 8 fits me perfectly.  I get so many compliments on my boots and two of the pairs are over a year old and still look fresh and new despite being worn all the time.  Well, maybe not all the time, we did have flip-flop season here. 

• Like 2