Menu

Just need to vent...

lanalouwho

So, I was driving my 5 year old son to Vacation Bible School.

Son: Mom, can I drink this chocolate milk?

Me: No! You left that in here yesterday. It has been sitting all day in the south Texas sun. Do Not Drink That.

Son: Oh. Okay *throws the lidless bottle of spoiled milk into the floorboard*

!?!?!?!

What on Earth was this boy thinking? That would not be acceptable with any beverage, and the fact that it was milk makes it a million times worse.

5 year old boy...free to a good home.

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 5

LOL at least you found out right away.  Not like the time I had to discover it by following the horrid smell ....  And that time it wasn't the floor, but the back of the seat, the holes where the seatbelts come out ....

Boys!  My husband and two sons were cleaning out the boy's bathroom.  My husband asked my then six year old to "dump out the trash can"....intending it to be dumped into the big black garbage that was sitting, half-full from prior cleaning, on the bathroom floor.  My six year old promptly turns the bathroom trash can and "dumps it out"...all over the floor.   Shocking, yet hilarious!  My son had no evil intent...he literally didn't know any different.