Menu

I'm all out of clever ideas for funny camp letters

Momling

Starting several years ago when my kids first went to summer camp, I began to write to them a series of absurd letters talking about homelife... For instance, I've written a series of letters that their sims have rebelled and taken on lives of their own, that we rented out their bedroom to a crazy elderly lady who kept doing suspicious things, that we got lost on a rafting trip and mutinied the guide, that we were all put in prison and had to escape...   I've written letters in code and written letters like mad libs.  I can't think of what else to do.  Can any of you clever people think of something funny that I could write about? 

Thanks!

I sent my kids a note saying their dad and I had been going to fun places without them. I used images from Google but copied/pasted DH and I into them. Last year, we were "at" the Eiffle Tower, the pyramids, and the Statue of Liberty. This year, I used images of people zip lining, on water slides, bouncy houses...and just pasted our heads on them. :D

• Like 1