Menu

Dance with me!!

BlsdMama

After a year filled with being a chauffeur, the boy has his license!

Today, ALL day, I get to stay home, do school, and parent. No, "buckle up, gotta go."

I am so grateful for the classes he took, for mock, and for a wonderful year for him, but it was a real sacrifice for all of us.

We're all celebrating today!

• Like 6

Horray! I agree - I earned some grey hairs getting my first child licensed, but it sure was Day Awesome once it was accomplished! Now I have second child chipping away at it...

• Like 1

After a year filled with being a chauffeur, the boy has his license!

Today, ALL day, I get to stay home, do school, and parent. No, "buckle up, gotta go."

I am so grateful for the classes he took, for mock, and for a wonderful year for him, but it was a real sacrifice for all of us.

We're all celebrating today!

:party: I know from experience how good that feels! 

OTOH, I didn't realize how much of my socializing was related to his activities. I now have to make myself get out of the house and do fun things. :)

When my oldest got her license - no big deal.  Convenient, lovely, but not HUGE.

I think I'm happier than he is.  But "town" is 25 minutes away and I was running in at least once and most often 2-3 times a day for his activities.  It was utterly paralyzing. 

I feel so lazy today. :D  Love it.