Menu

Any other conservatives out there...

In the recent European history the state of Bosnia illustrates the dynamics of demographics in internal politics. In 1948 the Muslim population of that Yugoslav republic was less than 30%. In 1991 when Yugoslavia disintegrated Muslims comprised 44% and became the religious denominators of that new state. In Kosovo, today's Muslim Albanian population in the early 50’s was around 60% and 40 years later reached an overwhelming 90%. Both of these regions became theatres of conflict involving Muslims against Christians.

Of course population growth is not the only explanatory factor of a series of regional conflicts, but is an important element when one wants to predict future peripheral shifts of power that may eventually lead to wars and uprisings.

presence in As Islam precludes assimilating into a new society and teaches that the new society should be assimilated into Islam, coupled with widespread proselytism that has already begun in certain states, the population gap between two communities should further increase the size of MuslimEurope.

Political correctness is handicapping Europe to use of logic in dealing with the emerging death of its Greco-Roman European civilization - and the outcome quite reasonably would be for Europe to view developments with awe and distress not willing to comprehend the simple facts of life that without rebirth there is only death.

nmoira....I actually think I answered your question in the content of the remaining post..I think I would respect the opinion of any country who shows they are capable of effectively handling their own economy and growing their country's resources...I don't feel any of those you mentioned actually would..now I might be interested in what Ireland would say, they have drastically changed their economy around and they did it by implementing a plan similar to McCain's ...Obama's plan is completely the opposite of what Ireland did....

Tara

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tara (you know you're my ying to my yang! HA!! Kindred spirit you!!)

Yeah, ya know I love ya! Even when I think you're wrong. ;)

I guess I am not really following you, though. Are you saying that because you disagree with how some European countries are handling Muslims, that we should discount what they think of our leader? Or that their thoughts will have no demonstrable, empirical effect on their willingness to cooperate with and support us?

I'm trying to draw a line from "Clinton made us the laughingstock of the world because he couldn't keep his pants zipped" to "Muslim extremists are destroying Europe" and I'm not sure how the two intersect.

And here's something I should probably keep to myself so as not to throw people into a tizzy, but I am going to ask it anyway, because it is an honest question on my part (coming, as it were, from a non-Christian with a Muslim BIL):

Do you think that Muslims spreading to traditionally non-Muslim countries and wanting their religious beliefs "tolerated" is in any way analogous to the spread of Christianity? Could it be just another cycle in history? Christianity was not always spread in the kindest of ways, as I understand it.

Tara

Why? This is something I don't understand. I couldn't care less who these criminals "favor" in our presidential elections. Why should we put any kind of value in their opinions on this matter?

The terrorist want Obama to be our president. Alot of Obama supporters shake hands with Al Queda and the terrorist. We do have america haters in our country who has a right to vote.

Why do they want Obama to be our president?

Holly

if there was an influx of Christians going into Iran and it was contributing to a social conflict, I would not think you were disparaging my faith as a Christian

If we were discussing some third country where our discussions really would have little relevance, it would be somewhat different. If we were both Iranian, and I was decrying the increasing numbers of Christians in Iran, I think you would feel differently.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, my understanding is that you are warning people about Muslims being in America. As an American Muslim, how can I not take that as disparaging, especially when you link to Daniel Pipes?

The terrorist want Obama to be our president. Alot of Obama supporters shake hands with Al Queda and the terrorist.

Which Obama supporters have been shaking hands with al-Qa'ida (I seriously would like to know)?

And why are you giving the supposed statements of terrorists (your assertion that "they support Obama") so much importance? Isn't that "letting the terrorists win"?

presence in As Islam precludes assimilating into a new society and teaches that the new society should be assimilated into Islam, coupled with widespread proselytism that has already begun in certain states,

This paragraph isn't entirely clear, but you are delving into a religious debate, which I believe is not allowed on this board.

Islam and Muslims are not one monolithic group or of one belief. There may be a segment that would like to see the spread of Islam worldwide, just as there are segments of Christians who would like to see the spread of Christianity worldwide. But the vast majority just want to live and let live.

...And save small crisis areas, we were at peace.

Well, we were at peace unless you consider the radical Muslim agenda that began to rear its ugly head years before Bush took office. Case in point: the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, which occurred during the Clinton administration.