Menu

I feel like a terrible person.

Dh took our boys to California for a tkd tournament. I only have the girls and they are watching a movie right now. It is so quiet here. Dh and the boys won't be home until sometime very early Sunday morning. Is it terrible that I think I'm going to really, really enjoy the next two days?

Dh took our boys to California for a tkd tournament. I only have the girls and they are watching a movie right now. It is so quiet here. Dh and the boys won't be home until sometime very early Sunday morning. Is it terrible that I think I'm going to really, really enjoy the next two days?

AND your toilets get to stay clean. :)

enjoy

No. Enjoy!!!

Dh actually took our kids up to Biltmore House this week (left Wed. at lunch, got home Fri. afternoon) for the homeschool days. I stayed home to enjoy the peace & quiet. :001_smile:

They had a good time, I got time to decompress (and go shopping just for me, go out for a coffee w/ a friend, etc...). It was lovely. I told dh they weren't gone quite long enough, lol!!! ;)

Do not feel guilty. They are building memories w/ their dad, you are building other memories at home. And, you deserve a break.