Menu

Fact about the "lady" who accused Peyton Manning

Luanne

I don't find it unbelievable that a woman who works in male athletic programs would be assaulted or harassed by 30 people. I don't know what's true or not, but the fact that she's made allegations does not mean she's lying. Maybe it means she doesn't want to take any BS.

• Like 4

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/25/breaking-police-reports-lay-out-peyton-manning-accusers-many-false-accusations/

This is the article I saw. It indicates that she is suffering from a mental illness that seems to be causing some paranoia. I don't know if it is true or not, but even if it is I don't see how it pertains to the events of the 90s, which were confirmed by other witnesses.

Edited by TXBeth

It is very very rare for women to make false accusations of rape and sexual assault.  Does it happen?  Yes.

In the case of Peyton Manning, she called the sexual assault hotline that night. The fact that the university settled with her for $300k indicates

that there may have been something to those accusations.

It's also quite possible that the trauma she suffered led to mental issues later in life.   These accusations seem to be roughly 20 years later.  If she hadac

accusations of false claims during the immediate time of the PM assault....that would bring more questions.  But 20 years later?  Nope.

• Like 5

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/25/breaking-police-reports-lay-out-peyton-manning-accusers-many-false-accusations/

This is the article I saw. It indicates that she is suffering from a mental illness that seems to be causing some paranoia. I don't know if it is true or not, but even if it is I don't see how it pertains to the events of the 90s, which were confirmed by other witnesses.

Daily Caller is a known conservative site with a pro-white-and-male perspective and less than quality reporting.

Are there links that support this content that are on a legit source?

• Like 8

Anywhere else I have seen the "false accusations" claim has referenced the Daily Caller. I don't know if that is where Luanne originally saw the story. I'm skeptical of the whole thing because it seems designed to defame her, but if these recent stories are true, I am with umsami in wondering whether the possible mental illness was triggered/influenced by the trauma of the assault and harassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

There was another player who was there and saw the whole thing.  Then the official story was that Manning mooned this other  player (Malcolm Saxon).  Saxon has always denied that mooning story, and said the trainer was telling the truth.   He's a witness who really has no reason to lie. Here's what he wrote about it: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/02/18/malcolm-saxon-letter-to-peyton-manning/

• Like 2

She accused over 30 more other males at different times. It is clear she is just about acquiring money and defaming people she hates.

Even if the first part is true, how does that affect or change what happened with Manning that was corroborated by witnesses?  

Edited by goldberry
  • Like 3