Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

I am about to do a good solid tidy up of the main living spaces

Mass

Breakfast (dd offered to make breakfast this a.m.)

dd is supposed to go to someone's house to prepare a debate for history class

ds is supposed to finish his on line driver's ed course this weekend

Super bowl

grilled hamburgers and salad  (something vegetarian for ds (not sure what yet - probably means a dash to the store)

Latin prep

• Like 3

Good morning... Not sure what's going with the Super Bowl, I'll be studying anyways

- school work- went through all the drug cards that wil be on the pharmacology exam

- more school work- completed level 3 mastery on all pharmacology chapter EAQS that will be on the exam

- dinner- done

- baths- girls are done

- make sure everything is ready for tomorrow morning- have all of dd1's stuff ready, my school bag is packed, just need to remember to grab my lunch out of the freezer in the am

- bedtime routine- done

- more school work- level 3 mastery on all the chapter EAQS that will be on the fundamentals exam, printed power points for the week that have been posted and the assignment I need to do for Thursday

- anything else I get done- changed sheets on master bed, ordered tickets to see Disney on ice 2/27 :) sorted clean laundry (I seriously need an automatic laundry folder)

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 3

Happy Sunday!  Yesterday I had a very long day (all-nighter followed by hospital visit [dad] and family visit [mom and sister]).  So I skipped church and slept as long as I felt like sleeping this morning.  Maybe until 10-something.  Then I cleaned up my room and a few other areas of the house.  Now I am "working."  I feel pretty good.  :)

The kids wanted to have their friend over, so they knew they needed to clean up the house first.  I just cleared away the stuff I didn't want them to misplace and came upstairs to work.  They let the bird out of its cage and I installed its "bird bath" in there.  They've been having a nice "Sunday Fun Day" so far.

My goals for today:

• Work.
  • Some housework (mainly clutter, kitchen, bathrooms).
  • Some reading.
  • Some exercise.
  • Kids have a little homework.
  • Pay the school bills already.  (Just small stuff, but it's getting old.)
  • Laundry.
  • Clean the bird's cage.
  • Read-aloud.
  • See if I can sign up for math camp at 12:01am since registration is supposed to start Monday!  :P
  • Like 2

Guest Bqballerina

Recovering kids so no church :-( we read together instead. Playing outside after lunch because it's beautiful and sunny.

I try not to make todo lists for Sunday but I am doing some laundry.