Menu

Chasing Fireflies Halloween Deliciousness

MercyA

I just got their new catalog today, and this is what I want to be for Halloween:

www.chasing-fireflies.com/womens-greek-goddess-costume/costumes-dress-up/womens-costumes/116167

or maybe:

www.chasing-fireflies.com/womens-indian-maharani-princess-costume/costumes-dress-up/womens-costumes/134159

They also have Downton Abbey costumes, for those who are into that, and a nice Katniss knock off costume.  And wasn't someone looking for a modest Maleficent costume last year?

The little girls' costumes are gorgeous, too.  I'm guessing my daughter will like the fairies, the "design-your-own princesses," or maybe the pink ninja.

Too bad I'm too cheap to actually buy from them.  :)

Do your kids have their costumes planned for this year yet?

Oops..edited for typo.

I just got their magazine yesterday. It's addressed to DS which he thought was odd, but I LOVE looking through it and it's pretty much the only time I allow myself to be sad that I don't have a girl :)

Also, my parents bought DS a "batman" cape that was embroidered with DS's nickname (related to Batman) four years ago and it has held up incredibly well...in case anyone is wondering whether they are worth the price.

We got the catalog yesterday and I recycled it so fast the bin was spinning.  Beautiful costumes but so expensive!  :drool5:

We don't celebrate Halloween but the kids are kids and love costumes for any time of the year so they still see the catalog as fair game.

And I'm glad there's a pre-made alternative to the "slutty _____" look so popular these days.

• Like 1

I just got their new catalog today, and this is what I want to be for Halloween:

www.chasing-fireflies.com/womens-greek-goddess-costume/costumes-dress-up/womens-costumes/116167

or maybe:

www.chasing-fireflies.com/womens-indian-maharani-princess-costume/costumes-dress-up/womens-costumes/134159

They also have Downton Abbey costumes, for those who are into that, and a nice Katniss knock off costume. And wasn't someone looking for a modest Maleficent costume last year?

The little girls' costumes are gorgeous, too. I'm guessing my daughter will like the fairies, the "design-your-own princesses," or maybe the pink ninja.

Too bad I'm too cheap to actually buy from them. :)

Do your kids have their costumes planned for this year yet?

Oops..edited for typo.

Aahh...well, if you decide to spring for the Greek goddess costume I can personally attest to the quality😠I bought it last year for dd's Aphrodite costume!

• Like 1