Menu

Thunderstorms

mommaduck

I love thunderstorms. I've always looked forward to them. This whole being able to predict them due to migraines and joint/muscle pain sucks though. UGH!

Ugh! I feel your pain. I broke my ankle in 2088 - my first and still only broken bone ever. I made a comment to my doctor once about how it healed well but it hurts when the weather changes. He said people who broke a bone can forever predict when the weather is going to change. Probably an old wives tale, but I swear I can feel it. 

I love thunderstorms too. I love to curl up and read during a thunderstorm.

Ugh! I feel your pain. I broke my ankle in 2088 - my first and still only broken bone ever. I made a comment to my doctor once about how it healed well but it hurts when the weather changes. He said people who broke a bone can forever predict when the weather is going to change. Probably an old wives tale, but I swear I can feel it.

I love thunderstorms too. I love to curl up and read during a thunderstorm.

Time travel! What's the future like? ;)
  • Like 6

I love thunderstorms. I've always looked forward to them. This whole being able to predict them due to migraines and joint/muscle pain sucks though. UGH!

I completely agree.  I used to love thunderstorms... but now that I often get these awful headache preceding, I'm starting to not like them so much.  Sadness.

My wrist/lower arm, which I broke as a kid, aches sometimes before a big storm. There isn't a consensus, but some researchers have suggested that weakened joints can react to subtle barometric pressure changes that often occur before a storm.

http://www.wired.com/2014/10/whats-people-feel-weather-bones/

http://www.m.webmd.com/pain-management/features/weather_and_pain