Menu

Personal Question... undergarments

I have always been searching for the best pair of pretty but comfortable undies in the whole wide world. Maybe I just have sensory issues (ok I know I do) but I have never found that "perfect" pair. I am of petite stature with hieght and wieght (size 4-6) and am a pear shape. The problem I always have is that the leg holes are always too tight. Or if I buy a sting bikini the backside rides up. Also, the straps cut into my uh... excess luggage in an unattractive way. I hate thongs - no matter how stringy (again sensory) oops:blush: TMI. The ones I am currently in "like" with are Vict. Secrets - stretchy ones that are almost string bikini. In general, I love things that are mostly or 100% cotton.

So do you mind sharing? What are your faves?:leaving:

Binalina

ummm...not pretty at all....but the MOST comfortable underwear in the ENTIRE world....that NEVER give me a wedgie...and, ftr, I have a large rear...LOL Are, don't laugh....TIGHTEE WHITEES! :lol: That is correct ladies....mens underware! They are comfy, all cotton (which is really, from a medical POV, ideal!), never ride up and even tummy flattening....oh and CHEAP! By FAR cheaper than womans undies....:D

ummm...no pretty at all....but the MOST comfortable underwear in the ENTIRE world....that NEVER give me a wedgie...and, ftr, I have a large rear...LOL Are, don't laugh....TIGHTEE WHITEES! :lol: That is correct ladies....mens underware! They are comfy, all cotton (which is really, from a medical POV, ideal!), never ride up and even tummy flattening....oh and CHEAP! By FAR cheaper than womans undies....:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

ummm...no pretty at all....but the MOST comfortable underwear in the ENTIRE world....that NEVER give me a wedgie...and, ftr, I have a large rear...LOL Are, don't laugh....TIGHTEE WHITEES! :lol: That is correct ladies....mens underware! They are comfy, all cotton (which is really, from a medical POV, ideal!), never ride up and even tummy flattening....oh and CHEAP! By FAR cheaper than womans undies....:D

I have heard from many a man that thinks this is sexy on a woman! :tongue_smilie: