Menu

Exercise 9/09

lynn

If you admit Sleepy la bone, maybe me too?

I dragged the kids out to the reef and back - the 6yo on the boogieboard the whole way back. the current was against us on the way back but Hurricane Ike has made the sea VERY calm today. Weirdness. Guess it was about an hour. Not feeling like an exercise walk as I think I got a good workout from the swimming.

I did 45 minutes of Pilates today! happy026.gif

I've been a vewwy bad girl over the summer, but I'm trying to get back into the habit.

If you admit Sleepy la bone, maybe me too?

I dragged the kids out to the reef and back - the 6yo on the boogieboard the whole way back. the current was against us on the way back but Hurricane Ike has made the sea VERY calm today. Weirdness. Guess it was about an hour. Not feeling like an exercise walk as I think I got a good workout from the swimming.

We are always accepting new people. Welcome! Good job getting out there and moving today. We'll be looking for your posts from now on.

It looks like with our school schedule I will be doing most of my walking in the evening. It was a beautiful evening, is a wonderful sunset. I walked the first 3.2 miles with my dh at a moderate pace, and then finished the rest of the walk at a brisk pace.

Wow. Ok, it's official...you are now Mrs. Walksalot. :D

Hey, look at you LYNN, posting the thread. Yay! Double yay for your workout....remember I said I'd be watching.....

Welcome newbies! We'll be watching for your posts as well. Hmmmm....maybe I'll start the thread someday and call it the stalkers thread. :D

I did 51 minutes of walking in cool, damp weather. What a pleasure after the summer's heat. I guess I can drag out the fall decor because summer seems to have left a wee bit early.