Menu

Apologia Science Questions

aelllc

Hi,

Two questions on Apologia Elementary Science

1) Where have the free downloadable notebook pages gone that used to be on their website?

2) Are there supplemental reading booklists anywhere that have been put together to go with each book?

Thank you!

I have a list of supplemental books and documentaries for Zoology 1 that a fellow board member shared with me many years ago. I'll email it to you if you want it.

ETA: I'm working on one for Zoology 2 later this year, but if you get the notebooking journals their are lists of extra books in those for each chapter.

Hi,

I would love the list of supplemental books. 

Thank you everyone for your response, I did find the notebook pages on the yahoo group and on the apologia extras section.

I know that there are booklists in the notebook journals, I was just hoping there were some without having to buy the journals.  I wanted my kids to do more of a freeform notebook themselves and then we just add in supplemental reading.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

I have a list of supplemental books and documentaries for Zoology 1 that a fellow board member shared with me many years ago. I'll email it to you if you want it.

ETA: I'm working on one for Zoology 2 later this year, but if you get the notebooking journals their are lists of extra books in those for each chapter.

Do you mind sending me the email, too?! I can pm you my email address.