Menu

First time posting anything. . .ever. . .seemingly awkward.

Guest Tater sock

Feeling a bit ridiculous, this being unnatural and all, but here I am, regardless.

Welcome! :seeya:  Like anything else, once you get a little more practice, it all comes more easily!

What age kids do you have?  Are you a homeschooler, thinking about homeschooling, or afterschooling?

And as always, feel free to join in on the Chat board too.  The more opinions/variety and differences in experiences there, the better we all are (since we can glean and pick what appeals or pertains to us).

Guest Tater sock

Well, we homeschool. I have a seven year old daughter, five year old son, and a two year old son. We are beginners so I am really just hoping to gleam. Although, I am looking forward to the online conference!

Guest Tater sock

It is unnatural for me because it is not my norm to communicate without seeing someone's facial expression as I am talking. Just will take some getting use to. . . I think, lol!

It is unnatural for me because it is not my norm to communicate without seeing someone's facial expression as I am talking. Just will take some getting use to. . . I think, lol!

Practice makes perfect.

Ok, that's not necessarily true.  I make tons of typos I miss catching even with tons of practice.

I'll need to change that to just Practice Helps.  :coolgleamA:

I totally get mainly wanting to glean info for homeschooling, but definitely add in when you have experiences to share on the Chat Board.

Yes, I have unintentionally offended people, been incorrectly offended, and once accidentally claimed to have eaten a toddler all due to a lack of proper emphasis. Yay technology!

• Like 1