Menu

FLL4 status and samples

Heather

• 2 weeks later...
I emailed Peace HIll and got a reply that they were going to put more lessons up on the website. Maybe they got too busy with the board upgrade.

Thanks for that info. We finished lesson 10 today. I'll keep an eye out.

I wonder if they can let us pay for an entire PDF format that we can print ourselves if the problems don't get corrected soon.

Hi all,

In addition to lessons 1-10, lessons 11-20 of FLL 4 are now available for free downloading (in PDF format) on the peacehillpress.com website. Both student and instructor pages are included. On the front page of the site, scroll down a bit to see the FLL4 section, and the links for the new lessons are there.

Hope that helps,

Justin M. from Peace Hill Press

• 4 weeks later...

Susan,

We understand. I waffled back and forth about waiting or not. I was going to use something else, so we could keep moving along, but my daughter loves FLL. She even told her friends how much she loves diagramming. So, we ordered and I should only have to make up sentences for about a week.

Now what I'd love would be FLL 5 and the workbook for WWE 3 ready for next Fall! :)

how sorry we are that the book is late?

Circumstances completely beyond our control have delayed it. I know this doesn't do any of you any good; I just wanted you to know that we ARE acutely aware just how inconvenient this is for you. :-(

SWB

Thanks for saying so. Its worth the wait. We're stretching out lessons 1-20 and making it work because my daughter and I really like the program. Thanks for writing it.

how sorry we are that the book is late?

Circumstances completely beyond our control have delayed it. I know this doesn't do any of you any good; I just wanted you to know that we ARE acutely aware just how inconvenient this is for you. :-(

SWB

Thank you so much for providing the first 20 chapters. I am filling in with other things while we wait but this is the first time I have gone without major complaints about LA with my son.

I do have a question. Are you only releasing the student book? What about the teacher's guide? The student book alone, will be worthless to me. I tried to figure out when the teacher's guide would be available and I don't see it listed.