• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

(I'm afraid SIL will make me drive to the train station, and I am a nervous driver.  But I think she is, too.  I get the feeling we are playing chicken with each other.  We are meeting at my odd father's house tomorrow at dark-thirty am so wish me luck in being a non-driver after that.)

• Like 2

Tomorrow is State Fair day. It will be an adventure. Haven't been since I went with dh back in our college dating days. 1989. :huh:

I ate Paleo for three days in a row. Prize, please.

Let's see. I think you get a pile of shrimp dredged in egg and rolled in almond flour before grilling. Add a side of bright green steamed broccoli and a small bowl of raspberries and you have your reward.

Now I am hungry.

Let's see. I think you get a pile of shrimp dredged in egg and rolled in almond flour before grilling. Add a side of bright green steamed broccoli and a small bowl of raspberries and you have your reward.

Now I am hungry.

I don't eat shellfish.  :D

But if you make me this, I will be happy and consider it a prize.

http://elanaspantry.com/coconut-chicken-soup/

(I am so making that.)

• Like 1

Susan, you post something like that again, you may be in danger of being banned (from this thread). I have no idea whose responsibility that would be though. Maybe mine. I'll ban you. And I'm the happiest person here.

#pleasenomore

OK - really - my kids and I laughed ourselves silly over their recordings. RECORDINGS!! They made albums and have performed in Royal Albert Hall! You MUST listen to their rendition of "Also Sprach Zarathustra". Unforgettable! :D

(Please don't ban me. I would be sad.)

• Like 2

I decided to keep pressing the middle word. This is what I got:

I am officially homeschooling a high schooler again. May it last night. Which means everyone and their dog ends up being a loner (as if!) and wouldn't talk to you. I love balance. I love balance. 

• Like 2

I decided to keep pressing the middle word. This is what I got:

I am officially homeschooling a high schooler again. May it last night. Which means everyone and their dog ends up being a loner (as if!) and wouldn't talk to you. I love balance. I love balance.

Format it just right and you could win a Pulizer!

• Like 4

Texasmama,

So, as you know, Jann sent a bunch of worksheets. I mention it to dd and she growls, "I know. She sucks!" I say, "You love her, don't you?" She replies with a sigh, "Yeah...how do you know?!"

If I ever meet her, I will kiss her on the mouth I love her so much. :D
  • Like 2