Menu

Ray's Horrible Books, Question.

StartingOver

I usually hear back from him within a few hours, or the following morning if I contact him later in the evening. I'm not far from San Diego, so my orders arrive rather quickly - about a week. He usually doesn't send tracking numbers, but he did with my order I put in the first week of February.

I've never ordered from him, but FWIW they took a long time to get here when I ordered them from Amazon.  I've ordered three different sets.  Each time they ship from GB, but they arrive in a bag that is from the Swedish postal service.  So for some odd reason they ship them from GB to Sweden and then here.  

That's so funny b/c I ordered a used book that was supposed to be shipped from the UK that came in a bag from the Swedish postal service too.  I couldn't figure it out!  And it took FOREVER to arrive (almost four weeks). 

My books are in their way, or was just normal family stuff that put him behind. So excited now. Saving to purchase SYRWTL Spanish next. But all levels Latin Prep are on the way. Will be review after BBLL 1&2, but that is just fine. I think my son needs some more time for now.

And I was just dying to have yet another Latin Curriculum. B)