Menu

Swimwear Help!

mamavee

Ok moms, so do you have a hard time finding swimsuits that can hide your stretch-marks and keep your boobs lifted and looking perky? Every summer I have the hardest time ever with this. I hate my stomach so I only wear one piece but these darn one piece swimsuits never have any wiring or padding and all I get is saggy boobs. It's not fair how all the two piece swimsuits have padding wires to give women the perfect lifted boobs but not the one piece. They are pretty boring too! My sis is going on vacation and she has 2 little boys. She would like to find some cute one piece swimsuits with underwire and padding. If you have any suggestions please let me know, because I don't know what to tell her as I have the same exact problem! Thanks!

Have you tried any of the tankini styles?  They have ones with tops that are longer and have full coverage.  I have one that has a tank top style top with supportive bra in it and then a pair of short type bottoms.  They even have longer board short style bottoms and lots of mix and match pieces.

I'm actually not a huge fan of the lands end swimsuit I have. :leaving:

What I found to be best was just going to the store and trying stuff on. My all time favorite suit (since baing a mom anyway ;)) was one i ordered from a catalog - it was a tankini with a sleeveless, zip up scuba-type top and a straight (not ruffled or pleated) miniskirt.

Every year I think about getting a new one... And every year I just end up wearing the same one from kohls :P - tankini with shorts. Athletic looking but not frumpy.