Menu

Does anyone know of a way I could watch the Today Show (NBC) online?

Jenny in Florida

On the right of their webpage, you will see that they post all the segments of that day's show after they are aired.

http://www.today.com/

Wow! Thank you so much! I had gone to the website but didn't notice the link that says "all video." If it turns out to be worth seeing, I'll post a link to share so you can all see my fabulous offspring!

Okay, so after the conference call this afternoon during which my daughter got more details about the gig, it turns out it's not quite as it was originally presented to her. They are not booked on the show, but will be "at" the show, which I assume means standing in the crowd. 

It's fine. She's getting paid and -- bonus! -- gets to keep the product. 

Of course, you all would probably be very envious if I told you she has spent the last two evenings assisting at a press event for the new season of Downtown Abbey. Yesterday, she had an apparently lovely conversation with Hugh Bonneville about how to make (actual, drinkable) tea.

Of course, you all would probably be very envious if I told you she has spent the last two evenings assisting at a press event for the new season of Downtown Abbey. Yesterday, she had an apparently lovely conversation with Hugh Bonneville about how to make (actual, drinkable) tea.

I am so happy your dd is getting to work in the industry she loves. That's nothing to sneeze at! She sounds like a determined go-getter. Congrats ! I'm sure you are very proud of her tenacity.

I am so happy your dd is getting to work in the industry she loves. That's nothing to sneeze at! She sounds like a determined go-getter. Congrats ! I'm sure you are very proud of her tenacity.

Oh, I'm downright bursting. She's taken a sort of unusual path, to be sure. We had no idea when she went to the audition for character performers at a local resort hotel a little over two years ago that the experience she got in that job would turn out to be the key to her making this transition. Between the part-time job she took at a dance studio more or less because she was hoping to get access to free dance classes and the contacts she built in entertainment at the hotel, she is now living on her own, supporting herself and beginning a career in her field.