Menu

Checking up on the oldies here.....

Remudamom

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/Remudamom/IMG_1513_zpsef58c442.jpg

It's been so long since I've posted anywhere but FB I can't seem to do it.

Kids are grown, the triplets are now 20, one ds dating a lovely gal from South Korea, other son just getting to know another lovely from our church, dd in a serious relationship with lovely from church's brother and graduated with MBA and loves her new job. Youngest dd unaffiliated at the moment. Oldest son and dil now have two gorgeous girls and another due in March.

Down to two driving ponies and three riding horses. Sold my quarter horse mare to a little girl down the road for $10 with the agreement that she had to sell her back to me if/when the time comes. They are darling together. Dh bought me a new Arab for my bday this year. He knows nothing, can't back, spooky, stiff, no leg cues no nothing. I adore him. I call him Loki because he's full of mischief. He's terrified of cattle, probably going to kill me.

I'm going to try to get baby pics up or at least a link.

I don't know you and I'm not an 'oldie' but Omgosh, that picture is absolutely gorgeous!!! You are beautiful, Loki is adorable, and the background and colors are just stunning. I had to comment because I loved it so much. 😊

*waves and waddles*

DH is OTR. I'm working. Duckling18 has a job and is looking forward to starting at USC this upcoming summer (tax issues got in the way for him starting in the spring). Duckling16 is homeschooling OTR due to a love of road life. The rest of the ducklings are schooling, stirring up life, and keeping me on my toes.

• 2 months later...

Fellow oldtimers can you help?

Does anyone remember a really cool woman from the old boards who posted a long description of actually attending a Pearl seminar on marriage back in the day? It was republished several times, but I can't remember who this was. She lived in the south, I'm thinking Tennessee for some reason but that might not be right, and had a fairly big family. I think she might have also been the one who posted that great funny description of why they should buy a new toilet, in KJV English. I can't find these on the current boards, and I can't get the wayback machine to work. Can anyone help me? I really need to give that essay on the Pearls to someone.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/Remudamom/IMG_1513_zpsef58c442.jpg

It's been so long since I've posted anywhere but FB I can't seem to do it.

Kids are grown, the triplets are now 20, one ds dating a lovely gal from South Korea, other son just getting to know another lovely from our church, dd in a serious relationship with lovely from church's brother and graduated with MBA and loves her new job. Youngest dd unaffiliated at the moment. Oldest son and dil now have two gorgeous girls and another due in March.

Down to two driving ponies and three riding horses. Sold my quarter horse mare to a little girl down the road for $10 with the agreement that she had to sell her back to me if/when the time comes. They are darling together. Dh bought me a new Arab for my bday this year. He knows nothing, can't back, spooky, stiff, no leg cues no nothing. I adore him. I call him Loki because he's full of mischief. He's terrified of cattle, probably going to kill me.

I'm going to try to get baby pics up or at least a link.

Great to see you!