Menu

Dh needs NON sag butt pants

Ottakee

Dh got a new job today and he will occ. need some docker type pants for work.  Most times he can wear jeans but once in a while he will need something a bit dressier.  We have the shirts covered.

The issue is that he has a 44-46 inch waist but NO butt.  His butt would be a size 30 and he has thinner legs, etc.  We often run into issues where the pants that fit around the waist have such a saggy baggy butt.  He wants some that look a bit nicer.  I am wondering about a lower rise/slim fit type style but often those don't come in the larger waist sizes.

he is working on loosing weight, etc. but we need pants that fit well next week.

Any idea on brands/styles/stores, etc. to look as he is NOT a shopper and won't want to try on 20 different pairs (although we might have to) at 6 different stores.  We also need them to be durable and wrinkle resistant.

I agree that tailoring is the answer. I'd buy one good pair and get them tailored vs several cheaper pair.

You could try Gap's tailored khakis. They come in a slim fit (also a relaxed fit) and go up to 44 waist. They're DH's standard work pants, and he's fairly picky about clothes. They don't need to be ironed! Look for a code + sale.

According to this fit guide, he needs flat-front, slim leg pants.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Mens-Dress-Pants-Fitting-Guide-/10000000177631171/g.html

Where to find them, I don't know.

Old navy. They sell up to 48 on their website. Unfortunately, you would need to order them online in order to try them on and you can't return online orders in the store.

And maybe Lands End? JcPenney?

Old navy. They sell up to 48 on their website. Unfortunately, you would need to order them online in order to try them on and you can't return online orders in the store.

And maybe Lands End? JcPenney?

It says on the old navy website that you can return things in store except for items marked "mail only". If something is mail only, it should be free to return.

It says on the old navy website that you can return things in store except for items marked "mail only". If something is mail only, it should be free to return.

In her dh's case, it's likely that he would need to return by mail since 44/46 is considered an extended size and extended sizes can not be returned in the store.