Menu

Another Audible Sale

There are some goodies on sale. What are your favorites?

Celebrating one-year of amazing deals! We're bringing back the 100 top-selling books, at their deal price. So, if you missed out the first time around, here's your chance to take advantage of some of the best deals of the year. Sale ends August 28 @ 11:59 PM ET.

http://www.audible.com/mt/Daily_Deal_Anniversary_Sale/?source_code=AUDOREM0724149ADI

The Elephant Whisperer is wonderfully written and narrated, but it does have some content that may not be appropriate for kids, if you prefer clean content. DD loves elephants now as a result of the book.

Could you be specific? I try and avoid bad language, for example, but have no problems with animal mating or something like that as a topic. Thanks.

Some good books in there for me (loved The Android's Dream, but I have weird tastes). Had to laugh because I tried to put Gulliver's Travels in my cart -- and Audible scolded me for forgetting I already owned it.  :blush:

I'm going to sit with them in my cart. If I remember to check out before midnight Eastern Time on the 28th, I'll be that much poorer in my pocketbook & that much richer in my audiobook collection . . .  :biggrinjester:  Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! I didn't have any favorites because the were new to me. I bought Screwtape letters, the Endurance, and the elephant one.

There may be a passing comment on r$pe but it's not explicit. I know DD asked me about it, but I explained it as an assault and didn't get into details. She's of an age where she accepts my definition.

ETA: I wrote, may, because I'm quite sure it could be in this book, but not completely positive.