Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

I had a very unproductive Saturday, but that's fine because (1) the weather was gorgeous, (2) it was a holiday weekend day, and (3) The Boy is home :)

Today:

--drink coffee and eat the blueberry muffins dh just put in the oven!

--farmers' market for yummies

--grocery store for butter (how the heck did we run out of butter???)

--read through test prep books for AP HG (deciding which to use in March/April)

--ride w dh to return The Boy to his internship apartment in a different state; we have to stop at the inlaws' on the way south, sigh (I have a difficult time breathing in the house due to smoke and pets allowed free rein)

--exercise (we should be home by 7pm if traffic isn't horrible------ok maybe I'll squeeze in exercise before we leave because omg I95 at the end of a holiday weekend plus beach traffic :eek: :lol: We could be home at 9pm!)

Anything else is gravy :D

Good morning!

We are headed to mass and then lunch with my family. Today is my mom's and ds3's birthday. He is ten! I can't believe how quickly time is flying.

Nothing else except a few laundry and pick up chores.

Have a great day, everyone!

Church then work.  I had 15 days off work and they hired four new people while I was gone.  I hope they're cool people!  I actually had a nightmare that when I came back, everything had changed and I didn't fit in anymore.  :lol:

Good morning everyone!

It is a beautiful day out there.

Sent youngest and dh off to church.  Rowan had a bad night so I am staying home with her.  A little worried about youngest, she is staying at the church to do a painting party for VBS and then going down to the fireworks, which had been postponed, with church family. Dh was supposed to find someone to give her a ride home this morning.  She has her meds and water and snacks.  My biggest concern is that she gets close to 22 grams of fat with a meal to take her meds with.  Or that she will want to come home and we won't be able to get there.  (they close off the roads down by the church for the fireworks)  She has her phone with her.  I just worry.  Usually it's a family thing for us, but dh is working tonight and I am not comfortable leaving Rowan home by herself after last night's issues.

Slowly getting house ready for company coming in from Denmark on Friday.

Marinating steaks for supper.

It's nice and quiet right now, perhaps I can read for awhile too.

Back from church. My biggest immediate hurdle is to figure out what to have for lunch. Then I will attempt to tackle the baskets of laundry (with the aid of various children) that are haunting every corner of the house. Also need to get the online yearbook pages done and ordered.

Pasta. I'll cook some pasta and use jarred sauce.