Menu

Jamie and Clair fans: Help me remember which book I was in!

Alenee

I have a week off of work and want to get back to my book but I can't remember which book I was in.  The last thing I remember is the family getting ready to leave the big gathering.  There was something going on in a tent but I don't remember what it was.  It's been nearly a year so I'm totally lost!

It's easy to lose track!  I honestly have no idea, though I know exactly the scene you are talking about.  I want to say Fiery Cross, but I think that's maybe too many books back.  I don't think it's Echo, so Snow and Ashes?

I'm a huge help, aren't I?

I don't think it's Voyager, so maybe Drums?  Or maybe my original guess of Fiery Cross is right!

I love these books, but they all blend into each other.  And they take me so long to read that I completely lose track of all of the various story lines.

Well drums ends with them going to gathering. Fiery cross begins with them there if I remember correctly....fighting over bree and roger getting married while there... Jamie uses the time to assemble his men and gives them notice at gathering when to meet up at the ridge....burns fiery cross signaling a call to arms.

Well drums ends with them going to gathering. Fiery cross begins with them there if I remember correctly....fighting over bree and roger getting married while there... Jamie uses the time to assemble his men and gives them notice at gathering when to meet up at the ridge....burns fiery cross signaling a call to arms.

Yup, I'd restart with Drums if I were you. Then you can keep reading until you get to the latest book! :-) Drums is one of my favorites too.

Yup, I'd restart with Drums if I were you. Then you can keep reading until you get to the latest book! :-) Drums is one of my favorites too.

Drums of Autumn was the book that led me to the series, my Grandpa was reading it. It looked interesting so I went to buy it. The woman at the bookstore insisted I start at the beginning. So I did.