Menu

Where to buy CAP W&R

ALB

Amazon doesn't have Narrative II Teacher Edition. Rainbow doesn't have any part of Narrative II. As far as I can tell I can only order it from CAP at this time. I am happy to do so though. It is such a fun, easy to use program.

I got Narrative II TE from Amazon. Maybe they just need to restock?

Yes it did last time I looked but I think it said something like "2 in stock more on the way". If you are not in the US Amazon is cheaper unless you are adding to a large RR order.

Eta. At the moment they list everything but the teachers manual for level 3 which is probably out of stock or not there yet.

Thanks, I found it now!  So much easier to order from just one place.  One more question, do you buy 2 books for a whole year since they are semester courses?  That's pretty expensive for one year of writing.

I'm going to try to get away with just buying the student book for Narrative 2. If it goes well, we're either going to do Book 4 or move onto WWS - depending on how we both like (or don't like) W&R.  :coolgleamA:

I'm not a great teacher of writing, but based on the samples, I don't think I'll need the TMs.