Menu

How come it won't let me post anything for sale?

I am trying to post some items for sale. But every time I try and do it, I get the same message, something about how I need to post at least one thing (which I think I have over 1000 posts). I sent a help message a few days ago and haven't heard back yet.

Thanks,
Suzanne

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am trying to post items for sale and it keeps telling me I need one post.  I honestly haven't logged in for well over a year, but do our previous postings expire?  I also went to the forums and posted, so I have one recent post, but it still tells me I cannot post. 

Also, there are a lot of new features.  Is posting an advertisement the same thing as posting an item to sell? 

• 2 weeks later...

Please verify that you only have one browser window open when posting on the forums. We have found that a "Cross-Script" security measure on the site will give a "permission" error if trying to post when logged in to the site on a different browser window.

Sadly, having only one window open still did not allow me to post. (I use Mozilla Firefox.)

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello,   By any chance, did this get resolved and what is the solution to be successful at posting to Classifieds? 

I don't believe that you'd be able to post, in any event, since you have fewer than fifty posts.

For those who have more than fifty posts, try this.  When I log in to the board, I am offered a choice to Remember me.  If I check that box, I am able to post, edit, and refresh ads.  If I do not check that box, I have far less success.

Regards,

Kareni