Menu

My Ferret Girls

IrishMum

I LOVE your avatar :) Do you have ferrets?

I did. Uncle Marc (dd named him after my brother) and Ferengi (named for an alien on Star Trek). They passed within 6 months of each other a little over a year ago. I have not worked back up to getting more yet. They were my second set to have lived, played, and then passed with us. Right now, dd has rats. She made me promise that she could have ferrets by the time she was 16. :lol: I told her I should be ready again by then.

I came back to watch again. :lurk5:  I just love to watch them play. Are you in cahoots with my dd? :lol: I have such a weak spot for ferrets. But we currently have:

Ds: 3 mice (so stinky! oh my goodness)

Dd: 2 rats (great pets)

3 cats

1 dog

1 giant fish

Do i sound like someone who needs to get ferrets right now? Cause you can't have just one ya'know - like potato chips :lol:

Awww, they are so cute.  I'm told that ferrets can be quite a handful, and I'm a pushover for animals.  If I got ferrets, they would probably be running the house in no time.

They are a handful, and do require a lot of handling to teach them not to bite, but once in your heart that is where they stay!

I want a ferret so bad!  But the kids are still too little so it will probably be years before we can get some.  Thank you for posting that, it made me smile!

It is best to wait for the kids to be a bit older, ferret teeth hurt ;) They will be worth the wait :)

I came back to watch again. :lurk5:  I just love to watch them play. Are you in cahoots with my dd? :lol: I have such a weak spot for ferrets. But we currently have:

Ds: 3 mice (so stinky! oh my goodness)

Dd: 2 rats (great pets)

3 cats

1 dog

1 giant fish

Do i sound like someone who needs to get ferrets right now? Cause you can't have just one ya'know - like potato chips :lol:

Oh, haha! Tell your daughter to send my payment now ;)

You have quiet the menagerie. Do you really need ferrets to complete it?? (I say yes ;) )

That is hilarious!! They are so like potato chips. I met a male ferret that needs a new home, and I am finding it really hard not to take him. Surely four is the correct number of ferrets to have??!