Menu

Disney experts, help me out please!

Heatherwith4

Would some of you ladies who are Disney experts look at this link and help me figure out if this is a good deal? I have been wanting our family to go to Disney in the next year or so, but I am so overwhelmed! Anyway, this came from my cover school this week and I'm trying to decide whether to buy these tickets. Thanks! Here's the link: http://www.alabamahomeschooling.com/2009/12/disney-trip.html?m=1

http://www.alabamahomeschooling.com/2009/12/disney-trip.html?m=1

This seems similar to the package from Carolina Homeschooler, but for $270 you get a 7-day water park and more with park hopping. Their trip is in Sept and your family's arrival/departure date can be somewhat flexible as you only need to make sure you are present on the homeschool class date. See carolinahomeschooler.com for more info. (P.S. you don't have to live in South Carolina to join their group.)

Could folks PLEASE not assume "Disney" means that other place (Florida) instead of the original California land?  Specify "Orlando" or "Florida" or DisneyWORLD"  in your topic.

This has been a rant from a native Californian who used to work decades ago at at DisneyLAND.

Can anyone go on this or only those in Alabama? Those dates are much better for me than Carolina Homeschooler's dates this year.

Although those prices are higher than Carolina HSer's.

Dawn

I would think anyone could go. It says all homeschoolers are welcome. I looked at the Carolina homeschoolers trip as well, and those dates wouldn't work for us, either.

Could folks PLEASE not assume "Disney" means that other place (Florida) instead of the original California land? Specify "Orlando" or "Florida" or DisneyWORLD" in your topic.

This has been a rant from a native Californian who used to work decades ago at at DisneyLAND.

So sorry to have offended

• 4 weeks later...

Could folks PLEASE not assume "Disney" means that other place (Florida) instead of the original California land?  Specify "Orlando" or "Florida" or DisneyWORLD"  in your topic.

I'm pretty sure that train done left the station  :laugh:

I heard back.

They said ANY homeschooler can go, even if we don't live in their state!

ETA:  Oh my.....just reread what I had written and have edited......should have read "live" not "like."  If you don't like their state, don't tell them!  hahaha!

• 3 weeks later...

You also have the option of going to Disney Student Seminar on October 2nd to get discounted tickets.  We have done both the YES classes and the Student Seminar (old Homeschool Days) both are good but the prices are better with the student seminar and you can get park hopper tickets.