Menu

Affliliate program for SWB

Lara in Colo

AND they want a tax ID or SSN. :001_unsure:

:confused1:   Of course -- it's income that you create.  They have to report what they pay out.  All affiliate programs require this. 

Oh drat it is for website traffic!!  Oh well,-- my goal for this year is to convince the school to carry the cds for SOTW.

I'm wondering based on a couple of comments if some don't realize what affiliate programs are all about.  Affiliates programs are for people who have a website and who agree to do free advertising on their website for other companies.  Visitors to the original website click the advertisement that they see and doing so takes them to the other company's site.  This is tracked and the other company thanks the affiliate for the free advertising they'd provided by paying them a percentage of any resulting sales. 

Not trying to be condescending (at all!), I just think maybe there's a different though out there about what an affiliate program is.