Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Normally I would have church on here at the top of the list, but not tomorrow.  I am so tired that I am staying home.  I really hope that I will start to get better soon.

Clean kitchen

Laundry - tons of clothes to fold and put away

Get better

Not sure what else.  I'll probably have to cook at some point.

I am also going to start my own personal blood sugar monitoring challenge.  I do monitor every morning but I need to monitor 2 hours post prandial throughout the day.  When I do so, I tend to monitor my own intake naturally so as to stay within normal blood sugars.  

Just got home from the out of town wedding. Should go to bed but now I am wide awake...tomorrow...church, I will be cooking something nice while dh will be watching the football game. Ugh, I may have to clean the floor and there will likely be laundry.

Good morning,Jean (and the rest of you gals!) I always look forward to your tackling posts. It's like a group huddle before starting the day.

Well, we'll be going to church today. I teach children's church this week. Other than that, this will be a day of rest. Obviously, football games will be watched, I may continue to do a bit of planning on our garden. We're in a severe drought right now (we've had absolutely no rain since before Thanksgiving), so we have to prioritize. Hubby's not happy because his lawn is his baby, but a lawn does nothing and uses a tremendous amount of water, and I'm getting on him about that. I don't know what they're going to do to make us conserve but my gut feeling is they're going to raise our water rates exorbitantly to force us to conserve.

Today will be a relaxed-ish (:lol:) day:

--get totes at Target for the the American Girl things (Luckymama weeps...)

--Costco while we're in that area

--dd18 will help dd14 pack the things away (hey, half the dolls and stuff belongs to her!)

--the girls will think about how dd14 will rearrange her room after out IKEA run tomorrow (getting dd a proper desk etc)

--laundry

--exercise

--Goodreads

--post to Book a Week thread

No cooking for dinner tonight--we ordered subs from dnephew's Boy Scout troop so I just have to cut up some fruit and make a veg :D

We did some chores as a family. 

Boys are doing somethig on the computer. Whenever they play on the computer it makes me want to go to the library. But I have no reason to do so. 

Plans for today:

- Finish cleaning the kitchen

- Finish playing the boardgame Eclipse, and hopefully play another board game.

- Make sushi (as in maki rolls) 
- Eat sushi

worked a 9 hour shift, meaning I didn't finish work until 4pm and even then boss was ticked I was leaving at that time. I only had a 5 minute break all day and she griped for 30 minutes about it calling me lazy, and when I said it was the first time I had sat down since 7am (it was 1130 at the time) she claimed she didn't believe me, she "knows" I was sitting around the whole shift.  She had been in the building all of 30 seconds when she started in.  I was ready to quit and walk out but I need the money and jobs are in short supply in this town so I am stuck with toxic boss for the time being. (last night she texted the other cook that quit to tell her what a bad mom she is etc).  Vile, vile woman

Came home, cleaned out the car, tracked down the MIA pizza order we have to submit tomorrow, put a ham in the oven and now checking in online. 

I have to go back to work at 8 to supervise the other employees clean up at the the end of the night so the boss can go home early *eye roll* and then do my cleaning shift, thank goodness tomorrow is payday.

Home office nearly clean, went into the diner and did the close up and cleaning.  Came home and did a load of dishes, dd14 is switching the laundry to the dryer so I can start a new load before heading off to bed.  Monday is a very busy day again and I need to get some sleep in preparation for it.