Menu

I'm either really astute or really nuts....

Has anyone else noticed that some of the emoticons in the box here have been moved? This guy:glare: used to be in the middle of the top row. This guy :grouphug: used to be on far left of the top row. I think the rest of them are in their usual spots.

Is this true, or am I a nutjob?

But that doesn't mean you're NOT a nutjob! ;)

Awww, genie, that's so sweet of you to stick up for Anj like that!

Anj, I noticed that some had moved. I was so used to going to the usual place, then...huh? :001_huh: But, oh well, I'll try to live with it! ;)

By the way, I will stick up for you too, I think it doesn't mean you're not a nutjob too!:001_wub:

Awww, genie, that's so sweet of you to stick up for Anj like that!

Anj, I noticed that some had moved. I was so used to going to the usual place, then...huh? :001_huh: But, oh well, I'll try to live with it! ;)

By the way, I will stick up for you too, I think it doesn't mean you're not a nutjob too!:001_wub:

Awwww, youse guys are true blue friends!!!! :sneaky2: :001_rolleyes: :smilielol5:

Not bad! I wuv you.

And for what it's worth I just noticed the more button under all the smilies!

Oh, my dear, sweet, innocent Heather. You JUST noticed it? Like, for the first time? That's astounding. :grouphug:

I think you should blog about it.

I know I'm a nut.

Has anyone else noticed that some of the emoticons in the box here have been moved? This guy:glare: used to be in the middle of the top row. This guy :grouphug: used to be on far left of the top row. I think the rest of them are in their usual spots.

Is this true, or am I a nutjob?