Menu

Cleavage Skin

Jean in Newcastle

I was watching a bit of the Kelly Clarkson Christmas special last night and there was Kelly, Reba McIntire and Trisha Yearwood displaying their cleavage skin in all it's glory. I started to giggle. I've never checked out another woman's cleavage skin before. . .

Just remember, behind every one of them is a team of aestheticians (and just maybe a plastic surgeon).

Just like in homeschooling, Jean...comparison is the death of contentment!

Do I need to spell this out for you? You, the mother of four?

Maybe some tassels would distract? Lovely lacy something? I always have to wear those (though lately they're nursing contraptions and hideous) or someone is apt to get a black eye. Having too much cleavage means no wrinkles because, well, gravity and who can see down at my knees?

Hahaha!  When we met up, she was covered all the way to the neck!

Hey, it was cold!  And that sweater is one that I think goes well with my skin tones.  I'll have you know that I had a moment of panic while I was getting ready to see you because at first I couldn't find my sweater.  I thought that I might have to wear my fuzzy fleece Eeyore sweatshirt.   :lol: