Menu

Sherlock to premier in the UK on 01 01 14

Mom in High Heels

Within a couple minutes of the announcement, I'd sent out New Year's Day invites with a Sherlock theme  :tongue_smilie: and never have I received responses to an RSVP request so quickly. It's been almost two bloody years we've been waiting.

Can I come????? I would gladly fly over for that!

But of course. :)

We'll be showing the cliffhanger as well, to give everyone one last chance to find *the* clue we all seem to have missed.

Our entire household learned of this new development when shrieks of "NEW YEARS!!!  NEW YEARS DAY!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!!" emitted from my 15yo's room.  My poor dh came rushing up from the basement thinking someone was terribly hurt. 

He was not amused.

But the rest of us are really looking forward to finding out how the heck Sherlock did it!

There's also going to be a mini episode on Christmas day.

What‽  What‽  WHAT‽‽‽‽‽  Where did you get this information?  Tell me NOW!!!!!!  I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone watched the interactive trailer yet?  It's basically the same trailer, but at certain points, there's a red double circle you can click and it will show you a bit more, and some stills.  Squeee!!!!!!!!  

What‽  What‽  WHAT‽‽‽‽‽  Where did you get this information?  Tell me NOW!!!!!!  I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard about it in several places, including here.

"according to BBC One, a mini-episode of the show titled “Many Happy Returns†will be available online and via the BBC's Red Button service on Dec. 25, ahead of the show’s Jan. 1 debut in the UK."

I've heard about it in several places, including here.

"according to BBC One, a mini-episode of the show titled “Many Happy Returns†will be available online and via the BBC's Red Button service on Dec. 25, ahead of the show’s Jan. 1 debut in the UK."

I hope someone will be so kind as to link us up. Merry Christmas and all that, y' know.